We are fortunate to have secured the services of some of Australia’s leading experts to provide you with their expertise, industry knowledge and insights on the IT industry. Each of them is a thought leader and expert in their own field and is committed to sharing their expertise with you.
Introducing our Panel of Expert Bloggers
- The commun-iT Blogger: Mike Pym
- Corporate and Commercial Law: Peta Maloney
- Employment and Industrial Relations Law: Nick Stevens
- Insurance Expert: Alex Bodnar
- IT Contracts Law: Mike Pym
- Business Advisory Services: Matthew Karpanen
Become a member of our Panel of Expert Bloggers
Do you have expertise that you think would benefit the IT industry?
We are looking for bloggers who can provide regular blogs on commun-iT. Our Panel of Expert Bloggers need to be recognised as experts in their field and be passionate about the IT industry. We want you to be able to add real value to commun-iT visitors through the blog (and not use the blog as a direct “sales channel”!).
These fields may include subjects such as:
- Innovation in IT
- IT gadgets/products
- Industry development
- Open source development
- Green IT
- Funding for IT companies, Angels/VCs etc
- Accessing Government Grants
- IT business development