Special deals on Professional Services and Insurance from IT experts
commun-iT has teamed up with its sister website AIIA.biz to provide a range of discounts, benefits and special packages services for the professional services and insurances that you will want for your IT company. Each service or product is offered by a company that specialises in dealing with IT companies, so you will know that you are in the hand of people who really understand your business.
Special deals to get you started
Our experts are all committed to helping you grow your business more profitably, and have made their services available to you at special entry level prices and with a range of deals that help you get the essential advice you need at a cost effective price.
And, if your company is a member of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), your company is entitled to even better discounts, special privileges and benefits. We have even set up a fantastic superannuation fund specifically for AIIA members, with incredible rates and benefits AIIA Super.
These specials include:
|Online contract templates and legal advice on IT contracts and commercial law, all for a few hundred dollars; and that includes an hour’s legal advice as well!
Discounted Audit, Tax and Advisory Services
Discounted Employment and Contractor Agreements
Discounted Superannuation: AIIA Super
Discounted Business Insurance, including Professional Indemnity/errors and Omissions
Huge knowledge bank of Information for the IT Industry
Not only do our IT experts provide you with discounted products and services, our experts on AIIA.biz also provide a knowledge bank of legal and commercial information.
Our knowledge bank of expert content is divided into legal and commercial areas:
- Commercial and corporate law
- Doing business basics: the essentials of setting up a business in Australia.
- Buying shares and businesses: the key issues in buying shares or the assets in a business, becoming a shareholder in an existing business or selling a business.
- Employment and Contracting: the key issues in employment law, and how to identify the difference between employment and contracting
- Patents, trademarks and other IP: what are patents and trademarks and how to register them
- IT law
- Confidentiality & teaming : all types of confidentiality agreements, and teaming arrangements for prime contractors and subcontractors.
- Hardware business: key issues associated with hardware agreements, including maintenance.
- Software business: key issues associated with licensing and support, including SAAS
- Consulting & development: key issues associated with time and materials consulting agreements and fixed price development agreements
- Hosting business : key issues associated with the hosting business.